new here - but lots of EZ experience

I'm Dick Kreidel, and my father and I built two LongEz's: #1 is N888EZ which was first flown on 4 July 1983 and now has 2,400 hrs on it, and #2 which was a highly modified Long we called a LimoEz N26EZ. The Limo first flew in the summer of 1989 and currently has about 700 ours on it. 26EZ was dormant for 2 years after Dad's passing, but I now have both planes in my hangar at Brackett in the LA basin. I live in Yorba Linda CA and would happy to aasist any builders in the area.

N888EZ O-320-D3G basic IFR with full rear seat controls

N26EZ IO-360-B1E full IFR with full rear seat controls/instruments, LH stick

• 5 weeks later...

Dick:

I live here in Palos Verdes and fly out of Torrance KTOA-- I have been interested in LongEZs lately and have seen a few partially completed projects for sale -- I am still a neophyte wondering what is important.

Any chance I could take a look at your EZs when its convenient for you? I could easily fly from KTOA.

Thx.

John Lundberg

Sure John, I'd be happy to show you around a Long. Unfortunately, I have both 8EZ and 6EZ at my home in MT - I should have one (maybe both) back at Brackett by the end of August. I try to spend most of my summers in MT and do annuals on the planes while there - I have a large hangar that can accomodate 7 Longs - so maintenance items like pulling wings off and paint repairs are much easier there than my small county hangar at Brackett.

Dick Kreidel

• 4 months later...

Dick,

I finally found you! Last I heard was you were going through a disconnect with he wife and no more info ...

I'm very sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I hope all is well with you. Would like to stay in touch. Putting a 320 into LEZ 777DJ now amoung other updates and should be flying around June 07. I'm still over in Lewiston, ID.

Can be reached on my cell 509-780-7320 (local from Lewiston - a Clarkston, WA #)

Dale Martin

--

Dale Martin, 509-780-7320

LEZ

Lewiston, ID

EAA Technical Counselor

Owl Eagle Aerial Composites

=====================>

Hello Dick,

Its been a long time since the old "Hole in the Wall" gang and "Squadron One and Two"

I used to commute between San Jose and LA/San Diego everyday. I think I meet you at one of the SQ ONE meetings back in the 80's.

Waiter

F16 performance on a Piper Cub budget

LongEZ, 160hp, MT CS Prop, Downdraft cooling, Full retract

visit: www.iflyez.com