Long Ez Plans for Sale

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Luiz, read the posts on this thread and you can see that these plans were sold for (likely) US$1,000.

May I ask why you "need" a license number? It's not good for anything...

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

thanks John.

Here in Brazil, the ANAC (National Civil Aviation Agency) doesn't allow the amateur construction without the license agreement and a serial number.

on December 2006, I bought in e-Bay Long EZ'S plant (from Aaron Morse), completes and still with license agreement intact. Then I notice that cant build without serial number and Burt's signed license agreement.

Thanks,

Luiz Fernando

If that's the case, then you might have to build something else. A Cozy? Writing letters might help. I googled "brazil long-ez" and found this:

Gilberto Falcão de Andrade email: gilfalcao@terra.com.br

Plan built Brazilian Long-Ez PP-ZGP, sporting a Lyc O235-C2A, NAVAID autopilot, King radios including VHFCOMM, VOR, ADF, DME, RNAV, electric attitude indicator, RMI engine monitor. Logged 500 hrs. Cooling the engine always difficult. One of the finest acft to fly cruises at 140kt and tops 155kt. Has been grounded for 6 years and is presently under heavy maintenance for near future flight.

You may want to reach out to Gilberto to see if he knows how to get past your situation.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

The cozy is more expensive and I don't need 4 places.

If I do modifications in the Long EZ project, presenting as my project with other name, maybe I can get the authorization and approval in the final inspection.

If they notice if treats of Long-EZ, in spite of the modifications, it won't be approved in the final inspection and I will going to loose money, time and work.

Gilberto Falcão built a Long-EZ a few years and now the brazilian authority is demanding about new amateur building.

Thanks

Luiz Fernando

• 2 weeks later...