WTB: Long EZ Plans or EZ Project

I would like to buy a set of Long EZ plans & templates or even a professionally copied set of plans and templates. If you have an incomplete EZ project please email photos and info on the project.

My budget was recently reduced because of RITA damage so please keep the price reasonable.

Ed Moreno

emoreno1@cox-internet.com

Impressive! From zero to a set of build-ready plans in 2 weeks or so. Not bad at all! Also makes for a serious New Year's resolution...

Anything you want to add for posterity in this post? It's a good reference for how to acquire these "unavailable" plans, or just an example that it is still possible.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

"Ask and you shall recieve" is what the LORD said, isn't it? :D

I was fortunate to be in the right place at the right time. I found a set of section I plans on ebay that wasn't drawing a lot of attention. Started off with a low bid of $35. The seller added section II plans a couple of days later. Bidding went up a little more to $100 and I waited until 2 am, 20 min before close and raised to $152, then held my breath. To my surprise the bid closed and I had it.

When the seller called to set up payment arrangements he told me he would also throw in the templates and newsletters as well. Everything else came from RAF.

I made a new friend with the seller who is finishing his Long EZ and has been a wealth of info. I had another builder email with his EZ project for sale. I intend to purchase many parts from his project to kick off my bird.

I'm also fortunate to have one of the very first EZ builders here locally, Marty Martindale from Alaska. He will be helping with the build. He was the first to build and fly the Roncz canard and has met and worked with Burt and Mike. His work is also featured in the CP's.

I'll start a new thread about building the PERFECT LONG EZ where I would like to collect the best process from everyone for each stage of the build. I know a lot has changed since Burt stopped his research. I hope everyone will email suggestions and comments about my build.

See everyone in the air soon.

Ed

When the seller called to set up payment arrangements he told me he would also throw in the templates and newsletters as well. Everything else came from RAF.

I made a new friend with the seller who is finishing his Long EZ and has been a wealth of info. I had another builder email with his EZ project for sale. I intend to purchase many parts from his project to kick off my bird.

Bonus! Glad to hear it all worked out -- I still can't get over that stroke of luck. Good for you.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV