Upstate NY interested in orient/fam

Hi all,

Just joined and am interested in getting to know more about the LEZ/VEZ as I want to build/buy. If anyone is interested I will pay for fuel and a burger for a flight or a burger for a walk around and familiarization/orientation. Military Instructor Pilot with 3200 hours in UH-60’s Helos and 200 FW. I want to work on this project in between OEF/OIF rotations and would like to know inspection criteria for purchase as well as basic flight characteristics. The posts are interesting to say the least...lots of info! I am active duty in upstate New York by Watertown and will drive w/in 4-5 hours. Any canard would be great for the Fam/Orient. Be Safe. Thanks in advance! Sully. P.S. If anyone knows of someone who gives duel instruction in canards (esp. LEZ/VEZ) please let me know.

I'm just in the beginning of building phase, but I did see on Marc Zeitlin's site that there is someone down in Binghamton. I'd check over on Marc's e-mail list where you may find a local flyer. Hit Marc's unofficial site for more information.

-- Len

-- Len Evansic, Cozy Mk. IV Plans #1283

Do you need a Flightline Chair, or other embroidered aviation accessory?

• 2 weeks later...