Too Cozy

Jon Matcho

I'm thinking I may be overdoing things a bit...

• While watching my girls around a backyard fire last weekend, it occurred to me that S'mores are a composite structure!
  • Stirring my coffee this morning, I took extra care to get all the resin off of the sides -- whoops, I meant sugar!
  • Staying up until 3:00am, sleeping until 7:00am, and needing more resin-laced coffee to function.
If my kids were acting like this, I think I'd have a hard time NOT accusing them of being on drugs. :o

post-386-141090152491_thumb.jpg

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

My significant other is learning to predict when I'm about to edge the word "Cozy" into a conversation and taking determined steps to prevent it. You have given me a couple of new opportunities Jon. :D

BTW, those s'mores look revolting. Almost as bad as my eldest's favourite, toasted peanut butter, honey and beetroot sandwiches...

Mark Spedding - Spodman
Darraweit Guim - Australia
Cozy IV #1331 -  Chapter 09
www.mykitlog.com/Spodman
www.sites.google.com/site/thespodplane/the-spodplane

.......dosn't everyone?????????

For me, I work in the word Velocity. Other indicators of this "builders condition" (bc)

1. can't look at a car interior without thinking if those springy handholds would work in my project.

2. doesn't everyone get up at 4:00 am to check a layup?

3. Looking at a new Cirrus, Diamond or Cessna and having pity for the owner who has to SETTLE for a certified aircraft (and for Rotarhead....use a LYC).

4. No longer being as big a fan of John Denver because suddenly EVERYONE esle IS!!!!

5. not wanting to sit and think up more symptoms of "bc" since I HAVE to get out to the garage and attach a lower strake (and knowing what a strake is).....so leaving it to others in your "support group" forum to add additional symptoms.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...