List of canard models and specs

TheDok

TD,

I read in the last Cozy newsletter where a builder in the U.K. had his Cozy IV approved by the CAA.

I just visited Glenn Waters and looked around his immaculate Berkut 360 up in Norwich. You can read all about the hurdles he's had to jump for the CAA at http://www.berkutengineering.com/pages/custplan1099-1.html

Unfortunately, you can't order a new kit, but you can find them for sale from time to time on barnstormers.com. VariEZ's and Long-Ez's are long established here; you just have to find some overpriced plans. You could probably get a Velocity approved over here, if you're up to the task of dealing with all the requirements of the CAA. You can find a list of approved types on the Popular Flying Association's websited at http://www.pfanet.co.uk/ Good luck on your search!

Terry Winnett, Capt, USAF

Cozy MkIV #792

RAF Lakenheath, U.K.

Originally posted by Ted Barstow

I believe the Cozy MKIV has been approved as a two place, and is in the process of being approved as a four place. It may be the only canard approved in GB.

There are numerous L.E.'s flying in the UK.

• 3 months later...

I believe the Cozy MKIV has been approved as a two place, and is in the process of being approved as a four place. It may be the only canard approved in GB.

A Defiant did make it thru the GB process years ago, but it was a nightmare.

Don Foreman in Kent if I recall. John Steichen N27EZ

• 4 weeks later...