prop club

dust

Well, i saw a picture of a wwii club and it looks suspiciously like a cieling fan, he he he

now that i have seen one, my plan is to make one with 6 adjustable blades, run the engine as it sits and adjust the blades to 2800 rpm and then see if i can beat it with my changes. A poor mans dyno

enjoy the build

mike

maker wood dust and shavings - foam and fiberglass dust and one day a cozy will pop out, enjoying the build

i can be reached at

http://www.canardcommunity.com/

sweet!

But you said you wanted to be able to adjust the engine while running... may I suggest that the blades blow into the engine so you are pushed away from the prop instead of getting sucked in?!?!?! :eek:

If that Lycotranscontinentalsaurus is going to kill you, it should at least have the decency of doing it while providing the pleasure of flight! :P

This ain't rocket surgery!

I think I followed the same link as you Dust, and got the six blader.

It looks absolutely nothing like the one I saw, but I guess it will work just aswell.

The Club prop I saw had two blades, not more than 18 inches from hub to tip, was about 10 inches leading to trailing edge, and maybe 4 inches thick.

I'd never know where to begin fabricating a six blade adjustable, but your the expert, good luck.

Can't for the @#$% life of me find the photo, too many aero clubs and flying clubs for the search engine to work.

:D

The Coconut King