Builders in Michigan

Wellllllllllllllll, we won't show you the project, but, slaves, i mean helpers are always welcome. We are building near brighton and plane day is usually saturday or it is sunday.

We stopped giving tours as it just wastes our time, but, ifin you come to work you will get two earfulls, a gourmet lunch and real experience that WILL take all fears away.

Many have come and most are now BUILDERS.

Enjoy the Build

Slaves, i mean helpers, just pop in.

maker wood dust and shavings - foam and fiberglass dust and one day a cozy will pop out, enjoying the build

i can be reached at

http://www.canardcommunity.com/

to be totaly honest the first time i read dust's invitation to go be a slave i thought he was an ass.

really.

But it was really great. You should do it for just the experience. Great food. Great stories. Great People. Dust is there too!

As well it is great for getting over Foam & Fiberglass Phobia. Getting your hands dirty doing something on this plane really is addictive.

I have brought two people(and a wife) with me and all think it was great.

• 10 months later...

Hi Dust, I'm a wannabe slave...no wait that sounds a little sick....you need some help on a Cozy? Just let me know where you are and I'll be there. Just ordered the plans and need to get my hands dirty...You said you're in Brighton, ok...where do I go from there? Let me know and I will stop iin for a few build sessions

Thanks

Dar