forum use

Gee, does it show that I am a little "too into" Star Trek that my N number for my Velocity SE is 17010? Should I call it an "escape pod" ? In my favor, I have never dressed up in Star Fleet uniform....yet, but I will only be 42 in May <g>, so I hope I have time.

Hmmm, I wonder how the Federation fleet markings would be on a Velo?

ZoomZoom...fly rotary!

All the best,

Chris Barber

Houston

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...

Woo Hoo! I just happened to look on the Forum to see every category lit up in Green. I don't have a plane to work on yet and I spend all day at the computer. I be I can out post both of you and earn the "Grand Pooh-Bah of the Canard Forum" title!

But somehow I just don't feel right about being a senior member when I don't even know how to mix epoxy yet... :D

This ain't rocket surgery!

>I can out post both of you and earn the "Grand Pooh-Bah of the >Canard Forum" title!

You'll also get the title "first on my ignore list" this way. I'm all for getting the forum moving, but outposting each other with pointless inane comments that don't contribute to the knowledge base just gets annoying.

The best way for a non-builder to contribute is to ask intelligent questions. The best way for an experienced builder to contribute is to answer them.

I can be reached on the "other" forum http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net