Quickie 1 Airplane For Sale - $4,995 (Near Charlotte, NC area)

riteng

I have a Q1 project that has been sitting in my storage warehouse for years. Wanting to close down the warehouse soon.

Mostly complete with all necessary gauges. The Engine is attached to the firewall. All the Engine gauges have been wired to a board at the firewall for testing the engine.. Has the original 18 HP Onan Engine. I have the book on the engine. Also have Plans, Hot wire cutter, templates for wings and canard (if I can find them), and scale for measuring epoxy.

It has the following gauges:
Air Speed Indicator
Compass and Bank
Altimeter Gauge
Oil Temperature Gauge
Oil Pressure Gauge
RPM Gauge
Cylinder Head Gauge

It has been designed where the back half of the fuselage can unbolted and transported in 2 pieces.

$4,995 or best offer.

I'm located in North Carolina near the Charlotte area. Plane will have to picked up if you are interested.

1 Right MId Section.JPG

2 Canopy showing Air Speed Indicator - Compass - Altimeter - Opening for Engine Electronics.jpg

3 Inside Cockpit - Opening for Engine Gauges- Yoke - Fuel Gauge - Right Aleron Cable.JPG

4 Contact Switch -Oil Temperture Gauge - RPM Gauge - Oil Pressure Gauge - Cylinder Head Temperure .jpg

5 Engine Attached to Fire Wall - Gauges connected to Engine.jpg

6 Onan Engine Attached to FIrewall.jpg

7 Left Front.JPG

8 Right Front.JPG

9 Left Aft.JPG

10 Right Aft.JPG

Edited by riteng
Added OBO to listing

8 hours ago, court said:

I don't have my pilot's license yet, but how would one go about getting training in a one-seater? Particularly a canard like the quickie with all its idiosyncrasies?

Except in very particular circumstances, you don't get training in a one seater - you get trained in a two (or more) seater.

If you're asking how, once you have your pilot's certificate, how you get TRANSITION training into a one seater, you take lessons in a two seater that's as similar as possible, and you get a lot of ground talking to.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marc Zeitlin said:

If you're asking how, once you have your pilot's certificate, how you get TRANSITION training into a one seater, you take lessons in a two seater that's as similar as possible, and you get a lot of ground talking to.

Exactly what I meant. Thanks for answering! I probably could have looked that up, but the question hit me while browsing the forums.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...