Parts of 2 Longezes for sale

I have a list of parts that a friend wants to sell.    He has an almost complete Longeze and many parts for a 2nd Longeze which includes 2 engines.  I don't know just how to post the list.   I don't have pictures but have seen the parts; I think the nearly complete one could be finished quickly.   One engine is a Lycoming O-235, the other is a modified Subaru.  I told him to make pictures.  Located about 80-100 miles north of Seattle. 

• 1 year later...

The owner of those parts is Tom Brown; there are almost enough parts to build 2 Longezes.   I will call him tomorrow to get an email address.   He has a very long list of the parts.   I asked him for pictures but have not received any pictures.   He is living on an air park east of Marysville, WA.I believe he bought a very nice, certificated aircraft.

Bruce

OK, Bill, Tom has your email address.

I guess he is at home now but he has the funds to be gone on vacation as he is retired, and he has an airplane.

I would not be surprised if he is gone to a warmer climate; the temperature around Marysville is about 32 part of today

I have not seen him for over a year.

• 3 weeks later...