Canard Emblem

As someone who was fired up by Canards to become a pilot I have wanted VariEze or LongEz earrings.  Since most of my $$$ has gone into learning to fly I am making my own. Will I be messing on anyone's past creative efforts if I use either the COBA emblem of a VariEze or the shadow outline decal shape of a LongEz?  If it's not OK I'll just draw the symbol for me only to wear.  If it's ok to use it I'll show what I've drawn at a local craft show in Tallahassee Antique Automobile Museum March 20, 2021.  In either case I'll bring some of the jewelry to Rough River & donate it.  Am I messing on anyone official or unofficial copywright?

It's safe to assume that you'll be quite free to do anything you like with the VariEze and/or Long-EZ (or other) silhouettes. 

For the COBA logo (formerly CSA logo) you should get permission from www.canardowners.com. Personally, I do not see how the COBA logo would be worthy of a jewelry design anyway (the logo is a bit too busy in my opinion, showing a VariEze on top of a runway in the shape of a red 'A', with words, etc.). 

If you showed up to Rough River with simple Long-EZ, VariEze, and Cozy earrings I think there'd be a fair amount of interest.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV