Sorry for the disappearing act! Life had a few different plans for me!

Greetings gentlemen and ladies,

It's been a long time since I've been here, but i'm back.  A shoulder operation and then a computer crash kinda let the air out of my balloon for a while.  

Since my last visit, I've had my shoulder operated on, and due to the way I fell on it, it had several repairs needed, the bicep reattached, and the muscle under the shoulder blade repaired as well as the rotator cuff tears. It SUCKED! 

We bought a house in Fountain  $$$$$$$(not as close to KFLY as I had hoped), but I have 5.5 acres of space and a nice big hangar, er BARN/garage!  And being that we were living in a fifth wheel for three years, we had to fill the house with furniture $$$, do some small repairs $, and just bought a new car $$, and just spent a week and a half in southern CA for Thanksgiving with my family $$$. Oh, and I have a laptop again $!

Got the plans dug out and have about a third of the updates to finish, trying to get all the info I lost downloaded again, planning the workbenches and making my shopping lists. 

Regards,

Kirk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kirk,

Congratulations on your house -- 5.5 acres -- nice (I hope).  Big barns are good.

I made the EAA Chapter 1000 Standardized Work Tables for my bench.  You make 4 and bolt them together as needed.  Once I'm done with the big stuff I can unbolt and move to the sides of the garage.

Jon

• Like 1

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Hi Kirk,

Congratulations on your house -- 5.5 acres -- nice (I hope).  Big barns are good.

I made the EAA Chapter 1000 Standardized Work Tables for my bench.  You make 4 and bolt them together as needed.  Once I'm done with the big stuff I can unbolt and move to the sides of the garage.

Jon

Hey Jon! Glad to hear from you! I think that's the route I'm going to take too. I like the idea of being able to move them off to the sides as separate workbenches.

• 2 years later...