Just bought my Plans for a Aerocanard FG

Hello.

I just purchased the plans to an Aerocanard FG. I am new to home building and have really been scared of home built airplanes through my career. The Aerocanard seemed to be the perfect fit for what I was looking for for my family. I searched and researched for about two years for the perfect airplane. I think I have found it.

I would really like to know if there is anyone in the Stockbridge, GA or Atlanta area that is currently building or has completed an Aerocanard.

I am eager to get started on this Aerocanard journey. I wish my plans would get here soon so I could get started on converting my basement into a airplane factory.

Kevin Harper

Kevin, welcome. I too am building an Aerocanard FG*. Feel free to post any questions you may have. Your plane is essentially the same as a Cozy Mark IV, just widened in the rear a couple inches.

* Depending on my mood, I'm either building a Cozy Mark IV+ or an Aerocanard FG as I was never able to get the FG rear end measurements to fit-up perfectly and had to smooth out some of the measurements and drawings to fit.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV