Hampton Roads Area Canard builders/flyers

Greetings all!

Anyone in the greater Tidewater area building a composite canard? I know that the EAA Chapters would be hip to this knowledge, however, I figure that this can't hurt. Also, I know that there are at least 3 Long-EZ's flying in the area, and probably more that I am unaware of, but is there anyone that I can throw (give) gas money to for a couple laps in the pattern?

I just got plans and while I won't be able to start my build for a little while, I'd like to see how well these fly and handle. Since I can't afford a RV-4 or RV-8, this is the next best thing (if nothing else, economically WAY better)

Thanks again and I hope to have some sort of report at some point with the local pilots!

-Scott

Greetings all!

Anyone in the greater Tidewater area building a composite canard? I know that the EAA Chapters would be hip to this knowledge, however, I figure that this can't hurt. Also, I know that there are at least 3 Long-EZ's flying in the area, and probably more that I am unaware of, but is there anyone that I can throw (give) gas money to for a couple laps in the pattern?

I just got plans and while I won't be able to start my build for a little while, I'd like to see how well these fly and handle. Since I can't afford a RV-4 or RV-8, this is the next best thing (if nothing else, economically WAY better)

Thanks again and I hope to have some sort of report at some point with the local pilots!

-Scott

this may be helpful in getting a ride in a canard. don't start out the conversation with your canard is nice but it is the next best thing to an RV . everyone that counts already knows the canards fly way better than RVs.

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years