Looking for a Speed Canard?

Zmaj_CG

Hi, I’m Bozo Mrsulja from Montenegro (ex Yugoslavia). I was a military parashuter and now I’m a pilot on UL (FIB 582– Flying Iflatable Boat). I have a pretty rich experience in flying over the sea i.e. landing taking off from the sea. I have flew for 6 years and I have over 1000 hours of flight. This is my personal web site with full of interesting photos

http://avijacija.com/en/index.php

Honestly I fell in love with the EZ concept of aeroplans. I was planning to buy a Bercut, but when I saw a Speed Canard I changed my mind completely about my intention above. On few sites I saw that this plane is being sold. I’d like to know how can I purchase one and also I’m very interesting in your experience with Speed Canard, especially of those who own such a plane. What is it like?

Best regards

Before you fall deeply in love with this plane, please check the performance numbers; it's name is the opposite of its actual performance and I believe the slowest of all the canards. I do not recall the actual numbers.

On the other side of it I worked in a hanger with two of them and I loved the design and the quality of the tooling since they are a commercialy molded aircraft they are really nice and have really cool cockpits.

But very slow.

Regards, Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo