Dragonfly plans wanted

Hello All,

I am interested in buying of original, complete and unused Dragonfly plans. I have visited already Dart Industries website and have tried to contact with them via e-mail, but unfortunately there was no any feedback. It seems Dart looks like slightly inactive company...:sad:

Does anyone have any experience in contacts with Dart last time? Or does anyone know somebody, who has Dragonfly plans to sell?

Many thanks!

Piotr

If you decide to go with used Dragonfly plans, I am selling mine, purchased circa 1997. (I'm switching projects to a 4-seat canard). I also have bulkheads, turtledeck, wing, some hardware, newsletters, etc.

Joe

Joe

Cozy Mk IV #1550

Hello Joe,

Does your Dragonfly project have work logbook as well any (if needed) FAA approval documents? Did you buy it as kit or just only plans? Is engine available?

Sorry for many questions. May I ask you to send me few photos of your project? You can send them directly to my e-mail address: bohu at wp dot pl. What price will be satisfying for you? Will you decide to send only plans without other parts?

Regards and... have a nice Easter time!

Piotr

Piotr;

I bought it plans-only. No engine. I do have a logbook as well as detailed epoxy records for what I've made to this point. For each layup, there is epoxy batch traceability to the manufacturer's (PTM&W) master batch #s and dates. Also, there is a sample "blob" for every epoxy batch mixed, and these are catalogued and stored.

Since I'm in Canada, I have RAA records for the initial meeting with the inspector when I was approved to proceed with the project, and sign-off on the inspection of the wing spar layup. Although I had him inspect the completed bulkheads, this wasn't a requirement for these components. I believe these get officially inspected at a later phase of construction when they're part of the fuselage assembly.

I will email you a detailed list of everything I have. Ideally, I'd like to get all of it off my hands, but I'll part idividual items too.

Joe

Joe

Cozy Mk IV #1550