Rotary CAD file?

Hi all,

I have to confess that sometimes there is just too much info' out there, and it can be difficult to find what you are after.

Does anyone have a CAD file of a rotary engine installation? In addition, any of the weight and dimensional spec's?

Now if you also have (or know where I could get) a CAD file of matching PSRU of any type, I think I'd owe you a beer or 3!

My thanks in advance, and seasons greeting from Australia (Oz).

Cheers,

Bruce.

Hi Ben,

thanks for that link. I've visited that site before, but what I really need is a CAD file that I can import. As you are obviously aware there is plenty of work going on out there with rotaries. The thing is, to fit one into the back of a LEz is a tight fit! Hence Im looking for this CAD file so I can do some estimations.

Thanks again, and have a great festive season mate!

Bruce.

• 8 months later...

I am currently putting together some files for my rotary. So far i have the EGR block off plate, intake manifold flange and exhaust flange. I am working on the throttle body plate and injector mounts. I have no full motor, and probably will not get that far, but as far as bolt up parts...here is a sample. I will figure out how to host files later...or PM with a free file hosting site.Posted Image

here is a sample.

Posted Image. This one I still need to verify on the motor. PM me and i can get you most any file format. .dxf dwg...so on

DP