WTB: Long-EZ plans with templates

dpaton

Yup, this is my me too post. :D I've seen a number of sets recently with the plans, but not template sheets. It's not really fesable to build an EZ without the templates, so they're a condition of mpurchase for me.

I'm looking for a set of plans with the full set of templates, in a condition usable to create a new bird. Unused would be wonderful.

I'll settle for used as long as they're not hacked up or have stuck together pages.

A copied set will only be acceptable if it has been verified against an original set and contains the full sized templates.

Feel free to email or AIM. All offers considered.

-dave

This is not a sig. This is a duck. Quack.

Addendum:

I'm not just looking for a complete set of the templates. Originals preferred, measured and verified copies are acceptable. If you can loan me your originals, I can get the copies done in short order.

:D

Thanks

-dave

That should say:

I've secured plans. I'm NOW just looking for a complete set of templates. Originals preferred, measured and verified copies are acceptable. If you can loan me your originals, I can get the copies done in short order.

That's what you get when you post without proofreading.

-dave

• 3 weeks later...