3" wider Cozy MkIV fuselage for sale (through chapt 7)

I've decided to embark on an ambitious project to redesign a major portion of my Cozy, and therefore I'm placing my already completed (through Chapter 7) fuselage up for sale.

Modifications:

I've built this fuselage 3" wider, with a slightly (1") wider center airduct and map pocket. This is a significant modification, so a buyer should be aware of the implications, however it significantly improves the cabin space.

I've also omitted the landing gear hardpoints, as I had intended to use retracts. I have, however, installed the landing gear bulkheads. A buyer intending to use plans gear would need to install the hardpoints (it should not be too difficult to do -- I estimate 10-15 hrs of extra time.)

I'm also throwing in the center-spar jig (which is 3" wider) for free (though it's very heavy).

I would consider my workmanship to be average to better-than-average. I'd be happy to take pictures of any parts or provide details and construction logs as neccessary.

This is a great opportunity to get a big head start on the project. The materials alone for Chapt 4-7 cost about $1050, and I spent around 450 hrs getting to this point. If you're interested, please make an offer by sending me a private message.