Unique Canard Project For Sale

Sent via e-mail:

Hi!

My name is Bruno Castellano. In the past 7 years I have built a canard aircraft that essentially mimics the velocity aicraft lines with approximately the same dimensions of the XL except for the rear part where the seats are located being 39" width.

The airframe is almost complete with the velocity RG gear. Firewall is installed. Hard points for engine mount glassed in. Engine mount completed. IO 360 C Continental completely rebuilt with new factory cylinders. One Electroair ignition system. Saber 7" prop extension. 3 blade propellor by Catto. All rebuilt accessories.

The airframe features large side windows with large gull wing doors on the right and left side of the airframe. Hard points for seats installed. 4 velocity seats with sliders.Velocity prewired electrohydraulic landing gear activator installed. Basic controls installed.

Uninstalled equipment : Wayne Lanza electric panel. Electric speed brake actuator. Wright

elevator trim. Airspeed indicator. VSI. Oil cooler and baffling for cabin heat. Stainless steel exhaust with blow proof gaskets and a list of too many small miscellaneous parts.

Due to my 90 hr week work load I have not been able to work on this project for over two years and, in a sense, have lost interest. I would like to find someone who would be willing to finish this project and save himself the burden to start a project like this from scratch.

If anyone out there has interest in this, he can get in touch with me at his convenience.

I travel alot and I spend very little time at home. If I do not answer right away, it is not because I am rude but because I just did not get to the mail box on time like most people do.

Bruno Castellano

To which I asked, "Are you looking to sell the project, or have someone partner w/you to complete?" Bruno's reply:

I am looking to sell it or swap the project for equal value aircraft in flying conditions.

I do not have time to finish but I will make time to fly.

Any help from the folks at the canard zone will be appreciated.

Thanx,

Bruno

You can contact Bruno direct via e-mail: bc4delta (at) aol (dot) com

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV