Cozy II plans for sale

I have a complete set of Cozy III plans for sale. Serial number 93. I purchased them back in 1984, started the build and was not able to complete the plane. I have other interest now and do not wish to see them go to waste. I can furnish pics of the plans as far as condition. I may also have other items from the kit to sell once I unpack everything. If your interested please email me.

I will send pics of the plans to anyone wanting to see their quality. I can not post them here as they files are to large. Please email me and I will forward them to you. The plans are in good shape, 7 on a scale of 1-10. A few pages in the back of book 2 had some mositure get to them, but did not cause any pages to stick. They are clear, but with a slight light blue tint from the back cover.

I am asking $250.00 firm.

Thanks!

Mike

• 9 months later...

I have a complete set of Cozy III plans for sale. Serial number 93. I purchased them back in 1984, started the build and was not able to complete the plane. I have other interest now and do not wish to see them go to waste. I can furnish pics of the plans as far as condition. I may also have other items from the kit to sell once I unpack everything. If your interested please email me.

Hello! I'm interested in your plans! Thanks Chuck Garrett chuckster@cableone.net

• 3 weeks later...

Still have the Cozy III plans? How much do you want for them?