Update catalogue..

cncdoc

Has anyone copied the changes and updates from the Cozy newsletters and catalogued them into a single stream document?

After reading all the exploits of Maddy, Slade and Zietlin it would seem that a seperate chronological page by page list of revisions and "trick and tips" and "don't forget to...when you get to..." list would save marking up the plans and can be collated and bound and hung in a place where they could be referred to, dealt with, noted and discarded with the next one in full view.

I am 47 and getting older by the minute. I have a terrific memory it just like other things about me, it's just a little short (other things....ummm like...uh...my ATTENTION span yeah..) So I dont forget anything, a check list would seem like a valuable, time saving device. You could add to the list tips and tricks and review procedures as well...

But first, would there be any copywrite infringements if I (for example) copied all the revisions down in a chapter by chapter fashion along with tips and tricks from the various builders (along with credits) and published it on my website in a printable checklist format? Then, builders could print, audit and place the list in a conspicuous area and hopefully, avoid some of the pitfalls others have made.

Of course there are those that would forget to refer to the checklist....

Whaddayathink?

Back to building... #618 Cozy MK IV

My Cozy web pages, courtesy: Rick Maddy... :cool: WN9G :rolleyes:

I think thats what the FAQ on Marc's web site do. I did one chapter (wings I think), Wayne Hicks did a few. I'm not sure who did the rest, but it's all good reading. The idea was to compile all the cozy list comments into a single, easy to read help text for each chapter.

I can be reached on the "other" forum http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net

Ah yes, thank you Mr. Maddy sir. It is exactly what I was looking for! The chapter by chapter summary will fit into my scheme perfectly.

Now I will edit the tips and tricks from y'all and add those to the list per chapter in build order. I will have a reference for all the additional info at my fingertips without having to sort through pages of newsletters and highlighted notes in the plans.

"Remember to wear gloves" at the top of the page.

"Enjoy the build" at the bottom

Hopefully this will cut down on the occasions when I have to say: "Oh poop"! and then have to do something over again (the right way).

Thanks guys

Back to building... #618 Cozy MK IV

My Cozy web pages, courtesy: Rick Maddy... :cool: WN9G :rolleyes: