For Sale

Mevans

Due to design and other changes, I am no longer in need of the rotary implements I have collected for my Long EZ. As such I have for the sale the following. 1) 1988 Mazda 13 B normally aspirated engine. Engine had about 75,000 miles when removed from vehcile. I met the person who removed the engine and I am confident it does not need rebuilding at this time. Thermal Pellet and tension bolt modification have already been performed per RWS suggestions, will include Tracy's Mazda for Aviation manual. $600.00 Includes Mazdatriz stainless racing header exhaust, and lower manifold, fuel injectiors, fuel rails, water pump. 2)Real World Solutions RD-1A redrive. Purchased July 2002. It has been unpacked and bolted to the block, but otherwise has never been filled with oil or turned over. $2200.00. Includes all manuals etc.. 3) Real World Solutions ECU, also purchased same time as redrive. Never even removed from RWS box, including manual. $700.00. I have emailed Tracy my plans to sell and he has no objections, so if you know anything about Tracy, I am confident he will provide support for your intallation of these items. Please email mevens@tampabay.rr.com or call 727 535 4226 with any questions. You can look at my project page at http://mevans28.tripod.com for picuters of above. See engine page.

Matt Evans

Clearwater, Florida