a COZY MKIV ride

I start to build the the first ISRAELI COZY MKIV (#1191).

at April 2004 I will visit SUN N FUN and would request to chack if I can correlate with one of the COZY MKIV builders that they already fly to participate in one flight or two.

I of course will pay for expenses of flight/s.

about myself:

I am a Israeli privete pilot has experience of 29 years as pilot and about 3000 flight hour.

In my logbook I has also a solo flight from United States to Israel before about 10 years

I owner of C172 with 180 HP (STC)and partner in partnership of a piper navajio

3 of my 4 children are also private pilots.

REGARDS

YAIR GIL

ISRAEL

Hello YAIR,

I notice that you've had no replies to you're post. Part of this could be that fewer and fewer canard drivers wish to fly their planes to the big fly-ins like sun & fun. Last year there were only 4 or 5 Cozy's there the one day I drove up. There are a lot of planes in the air around the field during the fly-in and it seems that not all the pilots read the approach instructions.

Apart from being VERY busy for flying, these gatherings have become overly commercial and expensive to visit, even though the flyers are providing the main exhibit.

I live 2 hours south of Lakeland. Presuming my plane's flying by then (which It had better be) I'd be happy to give you a ride. I may fly up the Sun & Fun for one day, but I wont be doing any touch & gos.

Rough River Kentucky in October seems to be the place to go for Canards these days.

Regards,

John

I can be reached on the "other" forum http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net