New shop for the three musketeers!!

Dave Clifford

Well, after five years of building two planes in the basement and three months in the garage, my wife "suggests" that it would be a lot easier to continue the build process in a newly built "shop" here at the house, as opposed to trying to build at a barren airport hanger with limited amenities and no heat for the winter, a/c for the summer, no running water, toilet, wash sink, kitchen, tools, machinery,,,,,,,you get the idea. (I think it was the three months of tripping over the wings everytime she came in or out of the house that did her in!!). Her only requirement is it must match the house, have a covered porch for sitting, and she would like a green metal roof. No Problem!! On graph paper with paper cozy airplane cutouts, a 30' by 48' shop will do, both planes will fit fully assembled with room to spare. Time for me to get out those dusty drafting tools and get some plans drawn up before the ground freezes! Dust,,,you need to work on Nick The Greek for a scratch and dent special on a 90%+ furnace a/c package.:)

Dave Clifford

"The Metal Man" Musketeer

Vise grip hands and Micrometer eyes!!

Cozy MKIV Plans #656