Cozy Logo Decals

Cozylover

HI Cozyguys,

I would like to add an extra COZY LOGO DECAL on the nose of my COZY3.

I have the sticker with me, it's an older one that was never used before by the previous owner and builder of the aircraft.

Could someone please let me know how to stick these Decals on?

Thanks again and best regards,

COZYLOVER-Björn:)

Flying was my first love and it will be my last one!

Here is a tip for placing peel and stick decals. Peel the decal and spray the sticky side with some Windex. Put a little Windex on the location you intend to put the decal. Apply the decal. The Windex will allow the decal to slide around until you have it just where you want it. Take a rag and apply pressure outwardly on the decal to get the excess liquid out from under the decal and remove any wrinkles and bubbles. Let it dry. Works Great.

Jake

Hi Jake and John,

Thanks guys for your reply. Jake..., can you explain me what kind of product "Windex" is? Sorry, live in Europe, there must be a similar product replacing it overhere.

Regards and save flying,

COZYLOVER-Bjorn

Flying was my first love and it will be my last one!

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think I would use Windex because of the chemicals it contains. When I put my N numbers on and the striping on the plane, the manufacture’s video said just take plain water and a few drops of dishwashing soap (1 cup, 2 drops). This reduces the waters surface tension and make it a bit slick without causing soap bubbles. The same recommendation was made for apply 3M leading edge tape (a polyurethane tape). Worked very well for me.

Regards, Nick

Charleston, SC LongEZ, N29TM, 2400 hrs

http://www.canardzone.com/members/nickugolini/