Help with school and composite questions...

CAVU Mark

Greetings,

I am a A&P student at a local Community College. We are currently studying composites and am asking for input on a number of typical composite and resin questions.

I have created a Flashcard system that anyone can use (more useful when completed) but would like input from the experience on this forum. If you are interested in helping or learning you can go here to view the Flashcard Set. I will be adding answers as time permits and as I near test dates.

http://www.iqfuse.com/study/1767-Composites

There are a few general ed. card sets I have created as well, just look for user CAVUMark.

Thank you for helping.

Mark

P.S. I am becoming a composite convert having learned the Poly-Fiber system, the strength and versatility of composites is fantastic.

Hi! I'm the creator of IQFuse, the online flash cards site that CAVU Mark is using. I noticed a few visits coming from this thread so thought I'd drop by and say hello. Thanks CAVU Mark for using IQFuse!

There are a few general ed. card sets I have created as well, just look for user CAVUMark.

To see all of CAVU Mark's flash cards without searching you can view his user page:

http://www.iqfuse.com/user/CAVUMark

If anyone has any questions or comments on how to use IQFuse drop me a PM or use the "instant feedback" link at the top of every page on IQFuse.

Good luck on your studying everyone!

Newton

• 2 weeks later...