Berkut Cowlings

I have an off-the shelf Berkut lower that I have removed in my change to downdraft cooling. It is available, but probably expensive to ship from Australia. It has one armpit scoop removed, but can certainly be put back as I have it on hand. I have a mold for a Downadraft version of the Berkut lower (no armpit scoops, centreline scoop only and reduced outlet). I have a mold for a modified Berkut upper which fits a standard Long EZ firewall, and a carbon cowl from that mold. I have a mold for a full downdraft upper for the Long EZ. They match the standard Berkut lower. The standard Berkut cowl (lower) and modified upper do not have standard Berkut exhaust outlets - I removed them and used an internal exhaust system.

I can sell you the Berkut lower, and as I own the molds of the downdraft lower and 2 uppers (all non-Berkut), can mold one for you if the price is right. Like I say, freight is probably the killer.

Cheers,

Wayne Blackler

IO-360 Long EZ

VH-WEZ (N360WZ)

Melbourne, AUSTRALIA

http://v2.ez.org/feature/F0411-1/F0411-1.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cowling pictures attached. apologies for the delay.

Upper cowl airworthy.

Off-the-shelf Berkut Lower cowl shows where the scoop was removed. Needs to be glassed back in place.

Off-the-shelf Berkut Spinner pictured with matching 8" flowguide also available. Airworthy.

Excuse the dust.

post-1384-141090164982_thumb.jpg

post-1384-141090164994_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Wayne Blackler

IO-360 Long EZ

VH-WEZ (N360WZ)

Melbourne, AUSTRALIA

http://v2.ez.org/feature/F0411-1/F0411-1.htm