Pittsburgh/Western Pa area and intro

I live in Munhall, just outside Pittsburgh. I have a Varieze, N78SP, currently in storage while I get things squared away enough to start rebuilding her. I also have Cozy IV plans. Looking to find out if there are any other Varieze, Long-EZ, Cozy owners anywhere in the vicinity. I'm a lifetime member of the EAA, and member of the local EAA chapter, but there aren't any canard owners/fliers in that chapter. Thanks in advance.

Herb

Hi Herb

I live in Allison Park, just down the turnpike from you. I am currently setting up a shop to start on my E-racer project after about 7 years of planning. There is another guy who lives north of me near Butler named Phil who is working on a Cozy Mk IV, I have e-mailed him a few times and he is a member of this forum. I believe he is a member of the Zelinople EAA chapter. Reading your Bio, I see you are interested in the Dyke Delta. I have a set of plans I will be happy to show you, hope you have some welding skills:)

Feel free to PM me for my phone #

Richard Schubert

"We choose to do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."

JFK

As Rich said, I'm a member of EAA 857 at Zelienople Muni (PJC). I live in Renfrew, which is between Evans City and Butler. There are 2 or 3 canards based at PJC, but I don't know any of the owners well. My son and I are building a Cozy Mk IV. We are in the middle of Chapter 9, having just done the outside half of the landing gear tabs on Christmas day! Welcome!

Phil Kriley

Cozy #1460

Chapter 13 - nose

Right wing done - working on right winglet.