Large Format Printing

marwen

LARGE FORMAT PRINTING - LAMINATING - MOUNTING

We all know how expensive our set of plans are. Most people that I have talked to "trace" over a given area so as not to screw up the original but then when they're done, hopefully they've got more that just a few very wiggly lines.

Again, MOST CAD drawings are not exact. I believe that the reason for that is that the paper stretches during the heat process.

If you take your prints to KINKOS, the odds are that the resulting printout is actually bigger than your original.

My system is so accurate, it's almost scary. You are supplied with prints that are about 17" x 22" (something like that). If you can scan a section, then another then join them together, you're in for some really serious time trying to stich them all together. That's because the average scanner only has a really small "sweet spot" - the edges ure unreliable.

Our scanners can do it in ONE pass.

I am told that a problem you have is that you only get one half of the drawing(s) - and you are left to figure out the rest.

We can fix that problem for you.

I don't know how many times that I have needed to fabricate a particular part and I want a full size (of that part) to actually cut up and glue or pin (or something)

If you need to make "notes" on you set of "working" prints we can help you.

Perhaps you need an area to be hilighted somehow - we can change the colour of the ink(s), add arrows to draw attention to a given area, we can mirror the left half or the top/bottom. If you like , we can provide a text area and place a coloured background under it or even your notes with you own handwriting if need be.

There will always be a problem, hopefully we can help you iron a few of them out. There will always be a solution, somehow.

If anyone is interested, check out my profile.

I have found that transferring files using ICQ has been the most successful for me. We can open most anything that is MAC or PC and of course with the standard extentions. I DO NOT USE CAD FILES.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask how we assist you.

For now, working prints can be printed on presentation paper, photgraphic quality paper, or vinyl. We use INDOOR inks ONLY.

Laminating and Mounting Services are also available as well.

Marshall Adams

Winnipeg, MB

CANADA