Any Dallas are bulders?

I'm off the current military deployment and back home for good. I want to start building and would like to get some practical experience and advice. It will be a slow build process as I'm starting graduate school and taking over legal guardianship of a nephew. I'm situated in Grapevine which is north of Dallas and Fort Worth (5 minutes from DFW).

I am presuming you are asking about Cozy builders. I know of a couple of Dallas area Velocity and Variez builders at Denton's airport and another Velocity builder north of Dallas....it may be in Grapevine...don't remember exactly. The Velo builder in Denton (using a Subaru engien, is Alex Balic and the Variez guy is a Mr. Gowen (he uses Lycs and Rotary's).

If you are in the Houston area, feel free to stop on by my Velocity project. I am near "Clear Lake/Nasa" in far SE Houston.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...

Vance Atkinson is an EAA tech and flight advisor in Bedford, TX.

Mike Pollock is also in the Dallas area. He's based at Mc Kinney (TKI), and he's also an EAA Technical Counselor.

I'm sure there are more builders around Dallas. Search the archives of the Cozy mailing list here .

Omar

Omar Filipovic
Kitplanes Magazine web editor