Velocity SE fixed gear kit for sale

CBarber

I know of a new Velocity SE with fixed gear and both the fuselage and wing fast build options for sale. My understanding is that no work has been done it. They are asking $38,000.00 (Factory price is about $46,000 not including delivery) which includes delivery.

FWIW,

This is not my kit, I am only acting as an agent <g>(owners upgraded to a retract). If you are interested, feel free to contact me at CBarber@TexasAttorney.net or my office at 281-464-5297.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...

• 4 months later...

If you go to the Velocity site www.velocityaircraft.com you can go to the "builders page" link. About half way down, you will see a list of builders webpage links. Several provide more info on the Velocity. Also, feel free to ask me. I will help if I can.

Chris

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...

• 7 months later...

I have been flying my 173 Elite RG Velocity for a year and a half, 150 hours. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

By the way, the Velocity is great kit, great design, fantastic factory support, bigger than a Cozy IV but sleeker - especially the RG. And yes, more expensive but build times are less. I have 3100 hours in mine which had fast build wings and fuselage but the RG adds about 600-800 hours back. The 3100 hours includes my wiring and instrument panel construction as well as installing the engine and building and installing my own interior. But I'm flying in primer. And it flies GREAT!!!