SOLD? - Cozy MkIV Construction Pieces for sale

I am selling some tools and pieces from my Cozy MkIV project. If you are interested please contact me offline at aviator 'at' mindspring 'dot' com

Epoxy pump.
This is the adjustable ratio pump from AS&S. It was used with MGS epoxy but has been completely cleaned and rebuilt using the rebuild kit from AS&S.
Asking, 175.00

Eureka CNC Jig Package. 
This is the complete jig packge from Cozy MkIV wings, wingflets and canards. It is brand new and still in original box. 
Asking, 400.00

Eureka CNC Cozy MkIV Cores
Complete cnc cut foam for wings, winglets and canard. New, still in original shipping boxes.
Asking 2,100.00 

Prices do not include shipping! I live north of Atlanta, GA if you're interested in buying and picking up in person.

Edited by aviator_edb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

...or just ignoring the email notifications, or has them turned off, or he doesn't like you 🙂

I haven't been asked to take it down, which may be a good sign.  His last visit was on May 25th and your PM was on May 30th.  Did you try his email ("aviator 'at' mindspring 'dot' com")?

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

11 hours ago, Jon Matcho said:

...or just ignoring the email notifications, or has them turned off, or he doesn't like you 🙂

I haven't been asked to take it down, which may be a good sign.  His last visit was on May 25th and your PM was on May 30th.  Did you try his email ("aviator 'at' mindspring 'dot' com")?

Yep, also tried contacting him through the other canard forum where this was also posted. 

• Jon Matcho changed the title to SOLD? - Cozy MkIV Construction Pieces for sale