Johan

Advice please

Hi I am new to Canard Zone, looking for some help. I have what I think is a full set of Long-ez plans, original serial number, another serial number and copy of plans, built fuselage, main and nose gear, wing spar some loose parts that I would like to sell. I have no idea how to go about this, what it's worth and need some advice please. If I am posting this in the wrong place, I apologize as I am not sure where I should be doing this. I bought the fuselage, landing gear and spar with parts years ago, then acquired the plans and build numbers, but sad to say have not done anything with it all. I would like to sell everything as I am not in a position to get this project started. All help welcome

Hi Johan,

If you could include some photos of what you have, some of the experienced guys here can probably make some suggestions for you. Genuine Long plans are fairly popular!

Thanks, I'll check the link and post some photos when I am able to take more. The parts are in storage so i am going to get them out 

ZKkUKwgCQ%GMoYsJDQR4yA.jpg

wcbd7dv9Q5yENo%jLkH0%Q.jpg

RhcYaf69SyifD+k831A2Cw.jpg

cpcs5OrRRNmn9l%6fJm89g.jpg

5UL6YRyRQTqJCLo6tBuY5g.jpg

Wr30o0bUSEOvxsj%UWd5BA.jpg

E2Iiy4OMR9GgTAl4BCG7fg.jpg

A5hqzqzGQ66Mi9DVOEXW9g.jpg

0ihssFETSPWLsZtTp6WeTQ.jpg