Strackb

Newly Arrived In Santa Maria, CA Area

Hello all;

We just moved to Vandenberg AFB from Edmond, Oklahoma (and had to leave a great airport, KHSD).  I just moved the VEZ into a hangar at KSMX, Santa Maria but am interested in meeting any Canardians in the local or semi-local area.  I saw one on the ramp yesterday in Santa Ynez....

Shoot me a line and let me know where you are !

Fly safe,

Brian Strack

VEZ N369MS

Hello all;

We just moved to Vandenberg AFB from Edmond, Oklahoma (and had to leave a great airport, KHSD).  I just moved the VEZ into a hangar at KSMX, Santa Maria but am interested in meeting any Canardians in the local or semi-local area.  I saw one on the ramp yesterday in Santa Ynez....

Shoot me a line and let me know where you are !

Fly safe,

Brian Strack

VEZ N369MS

Brian:

Welcome to Socal. You're far more likely to get a response if you post your intro on the canard-aviators mailing list or the socal_ez mailing lists, both on yahoo groups. Lots of EZ folks and traffic there. Good luck!

Hi there Brian. That's a good name. I'm living not too far north of you there. I take that you're in the Air Force? If you ever need to add a little extra weight to you're plane for a little flight let me know I'd be to Santa Maria in a little over a second.

Looked at you're overview and saw that you're indeed in the AF. Human Space Flight. Neat!

Edited by BrianHu