Cozy IV third edition plans

SAF_Zoom

Anyone willing to part with their plans and M drawings.

Also if you are near Quebec (that means: New York, Vermont, Maine and a few other north estern states), I would be interested in buying a "young" project and any supplies and tools you may have purchased.

Regards,

If you buy a project, the plans should come with it. The plans have a serial number that should stay with the ONE plane that the plans were intended for.

If you find a project that has older plans, you can update the plans using the info in the newsletters and for $50 you can buy a new set of M drawings so long as you own a serial number (a set of original plans).

Phil Kriley

Cozy #1460

Chapter 13 - nose

Right wing done - working on right winglet.

If you buy a project, the plans should come with it. The plans have a serial number that should stay with the ONE plane that the plans were intended for.

If you find a project that has older plans, you can update the plans using the info in the newsletters and for $50 you can buy a new set of M drawings so long as you own a serial number (a set of original plans).

Thanks Phil, I know all of that but I want 3rd edition plans and a project that is just started. If I can't find one soon (say in the next 2 weeks). I'm ordering new ones and materials.

Regards,

Zoom,

I have a set of 3rd edition plans and a young project for sale. I sold off most of the parts and raw materials. My project has chapters 4&5 complete and about 90% done through chap. 6.

I am not in NY (anymore), but I am in North Carolina. Its a bit further but if you want it, I'll give you the whole thing and the plans for $600. I may be a little more south than you wanted, but the price tag may be good enough for you to consider. I really need the space in my garage.

Anyway, let me know. You can contact me at guinnessguy74@yahoo.com or on this list.

Thanks,

Jim

Cozy MKIV #1565 (Chapter 6)

Charlotte, NC

• 2 weeks later...