Long EZ project for sale

Stuart

I have one too many projects, I have my cozy I am building, and a Long EZ I rescued from the desert, so there is no way in my lifetime I will get to this one...

Long EZ, fuselodge is complete, minus the nose, Main spar complete, main gear complete, it bolts right in with axles allready on the mains, no canard, but the elevator is complete, all hardware installed on elevator. speed brake is complete, retractable step is in, retractable landing light is in, NACA scoop on bottom, auluminum firewall piece... lots of misc hardware, and last but not least, a complete set of original Rutan aircraft factory Long EZ plans with templates....

all yours for the amazing price of $1500 ! ! ! WAIT, thats not all, if you act now, I will throw in a varieze canopy absolutely free ! ! !

I am located in northern Utah, please drink responsibly before crossing into Utah

I might be interested or know someone who is- please email me at don@crankwalk.net

Thanks

Don

I have one too many projects, I have my cozy I am building, and a Long EZ I rescued from the desert, so there is no way in my lifetime I will get to this one...

Long EZ, fuselodge is complete, minus the nose, Main spar complete, main gear complete, it bolts right in with axles allready on the mains, no canard, but the elevator is complete, all hardware installed on elevator. speed brake is complete, retractable step is in, retractable landing light is in, NACA scoop on bottom, auluminum firewall piece... lots of misc hardware, and last but not least, a complete set of original Rutan aircraft factory Long EZ plans with templates....

all yours for the amazing price of $1500 ! ! ! WAIT, thats not all, if you act now, I will throw in a varieze canopy absolutely free ! ! !

I am located in northern Utah, please drink responsibly before crossing into Utah

Could you email pics to don.walker1@comcast.net?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...