Steve Drybread's EZrg N818KD

I have come to the decision to sell this wonderful airplane. I have had some personal challenges over the last couple of years and I only flew the airplane about 20 hours in the last 12 months.

The airplane is just as it appeared at Rough River last year. Everything on it works and it is one of the best finished, best equipped airplanes in its class. Robert Harris of EZJets called it, "one of the 10 best EZ's in the country". It is in annual and I try to fly it fairly regularly.

Featured on the back cover of the recent "Big Book of Canard Aircraft" and a couple of pages inside.

I have a detailed spec sheet that I can send out by email if someone wants all the particulars on the airplane. The airplane is available for inspection by appointment at 2M8 in Memphis, TN.

$70,000.00 or next best offer. No tire kickers, no trades, please.

My email: rick@spitfire.org

post-1543-141090168928_thumb.jpg

post-1543-14109016893_thumb.jpg

post-1543-141090168933_thumb.jpg

Rick Pellicciotti

Belle Aire Aviation, Inc.

http://www.belleaireaviation.com

Rick,

Sorry to hear that you are selling, but understand that you have to do what is best for you. I will miss seeing you at the races and having a fellow Long EZ driver among all those RVs. It is a sweet bird.

Dave Adams

Long EZ N83DT

Race 83

Rick,

Sorry to hear that you are selling, but understand that you have to do what is best for you. I will miss seeing you at the races and having a fellow Long EZ driver among all those RVs. It is a sweet bird.

thanks for the message. I hope that whoever becomes the next proud owner of the airplane will keep racing it. It holds the SARL record for its class. I would hate to see a Lancair come along and take it. :)

You will see me at the races in the future. I have something in the wings.

Rick Pellicciotti

• 1 month later...

That picture ROCKS!!

That bird ROCKS!!

That flyer ROCKS!!

Thanks for being a part, of the parts, of the whole.:grouphug:

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Sounds like a very Rocky relationship! Are you saying Rick Rocks? He's Rolling as well. Posted Image

Hmmmm.

My post, simply read....intones, that he roCKS!!!!!!!!! ...and if he rocks he probably ROLLS, so you nailed it!:D

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

• 2 months later...

I have come to the decision to sell this wonderful airplane. I have had some personal challenges over the last couple of years and I only flew the airplane about 20 hours in the last 12 months.

The airplane is just as it appeared at Rough River last year. Everything on it works and it is one of the best finished, best equipped airplanes in its class. Robert Harris of EZJets called it, "one of the 10 best EZ's in the country". It is in annual and I try to fly it fairly regularly.

Featured on the back cover of the recent "Big Book of Canard Aircraft" and a couple of pages inside.

I have a detailed spec sheet that I can send out by email if someone wants all the particulars on the airplane. The airplane is available for inspection by appointment at 2M8 in Memphis, TN.

$70,000.00 or next best offer. No tire kickers, no trades, please.

My email: rick@spitfire.org

I know it is the wrong time of year to sell an airplane. So, I have decided to reduce the price to $65,000. I have had some people express interest in the airplane but I have come to the conclusion that some do not want the complication of the EFIS system. If you are interested in the airplane and would like to buy it without the EFIS, contact me. Perhaps we can work something out.

Rick Pellicciotti

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...