Alternative to Brock throttle

atfloyd

wildbird said:

It has an O-253 with a carb and mags how boring.

There is not a flying longeze on the planet that is boring. I miss mine everyday of my life. Plus I think you ment 0-235 Lyc. does not make a 253 that I am aware of. Remember when you get your Long done and start blowing past all the pokey Cessna's you will never think of your plane as boring. It is the greatest airplane ever designed in my opinion. Steve build on

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

It's the James Bondian rear ejection seat actuator!

If that is correct then he has it mounted in the wrong location. As everyone knows, the ejecton seat button should be hidden inside the control stick (flip open top of stick and red button to eject).

Sheeeesh, [slap to the forehead].....How'd I forget that. =)

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

wildbird said:

There is not a flying longeze on the planet that is boring. I miss mine everyday of my life. Plus I think you ment 0-235 Lyc. does not make a 253 that I am aware of. Remember when you get your Long done and start blowing past all the pokey Cessna's you will never think of your plane as boring. It is the greatest airplane ever designed in my opinion. Steve build on

Amen!

I never thought of my first Long (O-235 <253?> :D ) as slow! I never thought of it as ugly either. (It was, I have newer standards for my workmanship. :cool: )

Exceptions: It was slightly slower than the o-320 Longs. It was ugly next to the showplanes.

BUT! When I stood next to these guys, they never condescended to me and were very gracious to the younger guy with the slower and uglier airplane.

I was in a special group.