FS: Michael Engr. Epoxy Pump

This is a 100:25 ratio (by volume) epoxy pump from Michael Engineering, an earlier version of their current pump

http://www.michaelengineering.com/sticky_stuff/SSD.html

I built an airplane with it, emptied it, clean it, and replaced the piston seals so it should be good to go for another project (I'm using a scale these days). I've also made a modified lever arrangement so the ratio can be 100:44. It can be used for Aeropoxy (100:27), MGS 335 (100:45) or EZ-poxy (100:47) [by volume]. The new pump is $298. Sell for $150 plus shipping cost. Questions: kjashtonATvnet.net

post-89-141090166182_thumb.jpg

post-89-141090166188_thumb.jpg

post-89-141090166194_thumb.jpg

post-89-1410901662_thumb.jpg

-Kent
Cozy IV N13AM-750 hrs, Long-EZ-85 hrs and sold

• 1 year later...

Hey' kent let me know what the cost will be to ship this item to San Angelo Tx. I'm interested in this I thought maybe it was sold already- everybody assumes you can't afford it if you try to find a cheaper way of doing things- just trying to get more bang for my bucks that's all( aka)CHEAPSKATE hehehe hope I spelled it correctly. If this pump can get me started on my plane fresh out of the box by your word I taking that is I would like to get in contact.what do you say?

Just got home from installing a gas furnace in a friends house his old furnace was bad and I checked the zone and see good news Hey' kent let me know what the cost will be to ship this item to San Angelo Tx. I'm interested in this I thought maybe it was sold already- everybody assumes you can't afford it if you try to find a cheaper way of doing things- just trying to get more bang for my bucks that's all( aka)CHEAPSKATE hehehe hope I spelled it correctly. If this pump can get me started on my plane fresh out of the box by your word I taking that is I would like to get in contact.what do you say? Thanks for all replies men.