Fly by wire?

Hans S

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Lynn, sorry about that last novel I wrote.

...Chrissi

Chrissi, step away from the keyboard. now pick up that sandpaper over there, now put it on top of the rough white stuff. now do you remember what to do? it just like having, or riding a bike. do we need to come over there and glue some sandpaper to the bottom of your keyboard?

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years

I'm just a noob, but I've worked around Predators, F22s, and F16s enough to have learned a few things.

- Servos fail. More than anyone really likes to speak about.

- Synchros and servos are horribly sensitive to grounding issues.

-Predators and F22's are still performing "unscheduled landings" after years of testing mainly due to computer and/or FBW issues.

This is not an area for the "If it ain't broke fix it 'till it is" mentality to rear its ugly head. But I'm just a loser without a plane to go work on what do I know? Happy sanding.

BillP wrote:

But I'm just a loser without a plane to go work on what do I know? Happy sanding.

You sound like I did before I started working on this project. The solution to this depression is to send acs $500.00 and they will send you a set of plans and then you can send them a whole lot more money and you can be as dusty as the rest of us. Who wants to work on the house the yard or honey do projects when you have a real life airplane to sand on. STeve build on

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

I would like to apologize to everyone for my behavior. There were extenuating circumstances, but I don’t want to make excuses. The topic was only a curiosity to me and I turned it into a Big Deal, then I basically through a tantrum, scooped up my toys and went home. I truly am sorry to all those I offended and to those that ended up reading the posts. Again, I apologize.:sad:

Hans, welcome back.

You'll find we're a pretty easy going bunch. Much better to hang out here and build in the company of those that have a genuine interest in your safety, success and satisfaction with your project than to go offand build on your own and not have all this support.

Regards, Chrissi & Randi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Hear Hear! Welcome back Hans. No apoplexy needed. Everybody is at the big dining room table and chewin' the fat.;)

Heck, I stuck my neck out a few days ago with my crazy [but I think necessary for me] fuel nacelle ideas, so dont feel like the Lone Ranger about posting stuff....

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.