TOM MCCORMICK aka BLUE MAX LONG EZ PROGRESS

This plane is not going to work very well.

It is too clean and has way too many slick modern gagets in it.

Spill some epoxy on it here and there so we all can feel a little better.

Looks really great Tom. I liked using the pourfoam also- but only used it on the avionics cover area. Did yours rise much on the inside area along the longeron horizontal board?

Nice website also.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Thanks everybody...its fun sharing info amongst builders. I dont get the same feedback from my kids when I say "How does the nose look on my airplane?" then I do from you guys. They would say "When we going home?" LOL..

Jack...your funny. I am going to trim those edges with YOUR COOL CUTTER I borrowed.

Edge....pour foam goes everywhere. It expands 10 times from the liquid form. I like it cause its so EZ to sand and shape.

I wrote in an email earlier:

On a side note...I bought a Mazda 13B last year on ebay for 350.00. I just wanted to learn about the engine and take it apart and tinker. After talking to Tracy Crook at Sun n Fun and described the engine to him he says that I got a gem of a motor. He wanted me to check out the exhaust ports for a certain configuration and if it was that configuration it is has the high compression rotors which are necessary for normal aspirated fuel injection. I am not going with the turbo which needs the low compression rotors. I am in business with this engine and just saved thousands on the engine. WAHOOOO.

Tom McCormick

http://tomslongez.com

Almost done the nose section.