Too Much Plane?

I am thinking that PETA might need to get involved here. What self respecting cat wants to be dressed up like a chicken. Isnt that grounds for animal endangement charges. Build ON STeve:D

She'll give you some grounds, MisterCan'tSpellSTeve.

From Her Eminence:

"I know I shan't validate your asinine post with an answer, but your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance. I've never pretended to be anything I am not and your astoundingly self-righteous belief that only hoomans may frolick with fashion says volumes about you and your supercilious attitude." :P

Nope, I double checked, it's a cat.

Maybe it's a scaredy-cat? That's why it looks so much like a chicken.

. . .

From Her Eminence:

"Come and meet HatSwitch all-round pig-headed oaf. With cabbages as his intellectual equals, he excels at spectacular self-nukes, turning himself into piles of radioactive dust with every post. You've probably seen blind-drunk old men with two left feet and only one leg avoid fresh pools of warm vomit on the footpath with more skill and finesse than HatSwitch has at avoiding the inevitable... yet another spectacular self-nuke." :P

Dangggg.....a pet CHICKEN? Really?

He has a pet friggin chicken that he dresses to look like Dame Edna.......

Eminence is even weirder than I first thought! :D

From Her Eminence:

"Another Sunday Blue sky cowboy this Edge who craps in his satin panties when he gets some buffet let alone a full stall.

Our society is breeding a generation of panty waisted sissy Edges who quake at the thought pushing the envelope. Without anti lock brakes and GPS he couldn't find his collective arse to wipe off the dingle berries. Thank God he'll die politically correct with a full load of estrogen coursing through his manly 12" arms and smooth satiny 12" pencil neck." :P

From Her Eminence: . . . Steve: your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance . . . Hatswitch: all-round pig-headed oaf . . . Edge: Sunday Blue sky cowboy this Edge who craps in his satin panties . . . " :P

Wow! Timing is everything!

Well it looks like we’ve been infiltrated by someone who thinks they can slice pickles with their tongue. :bad: My guess is he probably sharpens it in the other end of that cat. . . or was it a chicken?? Maybe we need a vote?

Anyway. I think I’ll speak for everyone that currently finds themselves with this cliché narcissistic cat abuser’s abrasive cross hairs on their back and draw a line draw under this thread right here____

Eminence, take your s**t OUTSIDE!

If you don't have your GPS handy, here's directions:

http://www.canardzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4208

Currently have more productive things to do with a weekend afternoon, but I’ll definitely be back for this.

Hat

Airspeed is Life -

:cool: - Having lots of it

is Better!

Ohhh..spank MEEEEEEE!!!! Pahhleeeeze! The friggin cat just dissed me royally!

[Hat, I have better things to do as well, but just came in for lunch after cleaning up from yesterdays Mondo sized lay-up. It really gave my 12 inch arms and neck a terrible workout....catch me I am feeling faint..]

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Wow! Timing is everything!

Well it looks like we’ve been infiltrated by someone who thinks they can slice pickles with their tongue. :bad: My guess is he probably sharpens it in the other end of that cat. . . or was it a chicken?? Maybe we need a vote?

oh me this is not good

Anyway. I think I’ll speak for everyone that currently finds themselves with this cliché narcissistic cat abuser’s abrasive cross hairs on their back and draw a line draw under this thread right here____

Eminence, take your s**t OUTSIDE!

If you don't have your GPS handy, here's directions:

http://www.canardzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4208

Currently have more productive things to do with a weekend afternoon, but I’ll definitely be back for this.

Hat

Gentlemen:

I am only the Purveyor of Catness. Shoot not the messenger no matter the mess. :o

From Her Eminence:

"I see My Little Trick Pony, AssHandedInHatSwitch, is back for another bearing.

Sir, you attack like a rabid Muppet on crack we'd swear there were a dozen people people doing it if it weren't so ridiculously obvious from your wretched spelling and grammar that it's really just you.

You are a stone hypocrite with zero credibility. It's clear as a bright summer day why you get the treatment you get almost every time you post. You foist the most ludicrous, self contradictory arguments I've ever seen anyone even attempt in my entire life, then try and defend them. You're absolutely insane. Obsessed.

Feel free to stay in character and scream about what a "troll" I am some more for pointing out your glaringly obvious dishonesty.

Now see here! How come nobody is complaining about this thread? It's gone off the deep end and certainly has nothing to do with canards.

Personally, I don't mind. I like talk between us members; on almost any subject.

Just give us a place to do it where others who don't want to be bothered with it, will never see it.

Mike LaFLeur - Cozy MkIV #1155
N68ML
76225.gif

Now see here! How come nobody is complaining about this thread? It's gone off the deep end and certainly has nothing to do with canards.

oh my i wish you hadnt

From Her Eminence:

You are not clearing anything up mplafleur. You are shilling for HatSwitch who is

incapable of maintaining coherent thought for any length of time. You on

the other hand enjoy playing with words and attempting to obscure the

truth with them. You think you are good at it, but you are not. A squirm

is a squirm is a squirm. :P

"Now see here! How come nobody is complaining about this thread? It's gone off the deep end and certainly has nothing to do with canards.

Personally, I don't mind. I like talk between us members; on almost any subject.

Just give us a place to do it where others who don't want to be bothered with it, will never see it."

PLEASE DO...

To: "This Edge"

From Her Eminence:

You, Sir, sitting in the dark, silent, appear to have your HSFGASS jacked; it is not a virus, as I have said already. It is a Highly Sophisticated, Fifth Generation Artificial Stupidity System (ASS). Take it from me, I know what an (ASS), is! For as my purveyor has so efficiently demonstrated, there is no ASS alive greater than I. :P

Gentlemen:

I am only the Purveyor of Catness. Shoot not the messenger no matter the mess.

Seriously, are you really interested in buying a pusher aircraft or are you just interested in speaking your mind through an avitar? We enjoy helping newcomers with good advice but this is just a bit creepy. Maybe your Eminence may want to meet Mr. Hand from South Park?

Seriously, are you really interested in buying a pusher aircraft or are you just interested in speaking your mind through an avitar? We enjoy helping newcomers with good advice but this is just a bit creepy. Maybe your Eminence may want to meet Mr. Hand from South Park?

Sorry, but Em's verbose and polished diatribes with a shotgun aim, sprayed so much sheet everywhere so quickly, that I have decided the he/she whatever it is, is NOT serious, and this is my last post anywhere after 'its' posts.

I got the least goo on me, but you guys took a beating.

If I want a "flogging"- I'll ask my wife to do it...shes a lot sexier than this Dame Edna cat. :rolleyes:

Good luck eminance.

Cheerio.:)

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Seriously, are you really interested in buying a pusher aircraft or are you just interested in speaking your mind through an avitar? We enjoy helping newcomers with good advice but this is just a bit creepy.

Here here!

Maybe your Eminence may want to meet Mr. Hand from South Park?

Why don't Eminence (AND the new user 'Eminence.' ???) and Mike (mplafleur) exchange personal emails so you both can babble about everything BUT canards all day long.

Everyone else, you have the option of ignoring a user (let's you NOT see their posts) by doing the following:

• Click the user's name.
  • Select 'View Public Profile'.
  • Click the 'Add {username} to your Ignore list' link.
  • Press the [submit] button.

Speak little, do much.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

oh me this is not good . . .

I am only the Purveyor of Catness. Shoot not the messenger no matter the mess. :o

From Her Eminence:

"I see My Little Trick Pony, AssHandedInHatSwitch, is back for another bearing. . .

Dear Relentless, The way I see it, the only ass handed in so far, is yours, and by your own hand, imagine that. . .

Sir, you attack like a rabid Muppet on crack we'd swear there were a dozen people people doing it if it weren't so ridiculously obvious from your wretched spelling and grammar that it's really just you. . .

That’s telling but still funny, especially since you haven't received any response I’d elevate to describe as an attack. But I do find your colorfully over-reaching interpretation interesting and rather entertaining coming from you. It’s unclear what “a dozen people people” was supposed to mean, but whatever it is, I am sure you and your imaginary cat have some crafty self-serving definition worked out in your own skitzofelinious mind.

I get the sense you probably spend a lot of time mirror gazing, taking deep and creepy self-descriptive mental notes, preloading your mouth in preparation to counter-measure everyone you encounter with overplayed criticisms copied verbatim from the dense run-to-file of your own self loathing.

It’s pathetic - it’s cliché – it’s ridiculous - it is Eminence.

I think the main reason you haven’t been able to garner the level of attention you’re craving from the people you slime is they quickly and reasonably conclude: In the context of this forum, there is no point to you.

Yet Eminence, here you are??

You are a stone hypocrite with zero credibility.

Ahhh, another cookie cutter cliché from a crack-familiar hypocrite with zero credibility, an inverse compliment, straight out of Eminence’s run-to-file playbook. Next . . .

It's clear as a bright summer day why you get the treatment you get almost every time you post.

What treatment might that be?

You foist the most ludicrous, self contradictory arguments I've ever seen anyone even attempt in my entire life, then try and defend them. . .

For example?

You're absolutely insane. Obsessed.

Feel free to stay in character and scream about what a "troll" I am some more for pointing out your glaringly obvious dishonesty.

This is too easy:

Eminence, here you go again, talking to yourself!

Girl, stay on your meds!

On the “Troll” thingy, you’re doing a great job pointing that out all by yourself - you don’t need any help from me or anyone else.

You’re a funny gal, Eminence

Press-on . . .

Airspeed is Life -

:cool: - Having lots of it

is Better!

I am coming fresh out of my PPL and have an additional 15 hours solo all in Cessna 1x2s. A Velocity XL/Cozy IV styled canard meets my needs for business flight, pax and travel gear.

I am being put off by local (SW FL) flyboys who claim that I need more experience before purchasing a pusher technology A/C. I'm mid 50s and inclined to want to live for another 20+ years

I would certainly have an Owner (I am buying from) or someone with canard experience to take me through the initial phases but would appreciate the forums thoughts on this topic

SO, Back to the original question!

Waiter

F16 performance on a Piper Cub budget

LongEZ, 160hp, MT CS Prop, Downdraft cooling, Full retract

visit: www.iflyez.com

Your age may somehow count towards your careful approach.

And there is nothing what a few hours additional dual can't fix ... :)

I live in my own little world! but its OK, they know me here!

Chris Van Hoof, Johannesburg, South Africa operate from FASY (Baragwanath)

Cozy Mk IV, ZU-CZZ, IO-360 (200hp) 70x80 prop

I built a Longeze without a pilots license then earned my ticket when the plane was finished. I had less than 50 hours when I flew my Longeze for the first time. It flew like a dream. Landings are different and not hard to learn. You have to think ahead when in the pattern. If you can fly a spam can you can fly a canard. My .o2 build on Steve

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

I built a Longeze without a pilots license then earned my ticket when the plane was finished. I had less than 50 hours when I flew my Longeze for the first time. It flew like a dream. Landings are different and not hard to learn. You have to think ahead when in the pattern. If you can fly a spam can you can fly a canard. My .o2 build on Steve

I'm REALLY relieved to hear this! I too am starting cold (have plans, getting tent-shop built, reading everything), with only 1/2 ground school from 25 years ago. It can be done?!

Mark Beduhn described some concern by his EAA rep when he first tested his Cozy with 'only' 140 hours and no TT. I reckon my experience will be no better when the rocket is finished.

The discussion here (early on) had me worried about even getting to fly the plane once it's made. Any advice for a preemy Big STeve?

I flew the Longeze for about 200 hours and then sold it. Family issues changed and I could no longer be an airplane owner. I walked away from flying for 15 years and raised my family. Now I am building a cozy IV I have not flown as PIC. for 15 years. So I will be flying the Cozy kind of cold when I get it finished. I do not think it will be that much of a big deal. I will get some time in some faster airplanes. Get current and probably get a Cozy check ride and then go fly it. Like I said they are not hard airplanes to fly. I think a J-3 cub is a lot harder to fly than a Canard. But it is different you just get used to it and after a while if becomes very comfortable. Taking off is easy push the throttle forward when it gets to 70 mph start pulling back on the stick it will fly off the runway almost jump off. When you land you have to really keep your airspeed on the numbers in the book. When I got over the threshold I would just keep flying it till it touched down. If you are to hot it will float forever. Build one or buy one and find out for yourself you wont regret it. People who say they are hard to fly have never flown one. My.02 Build on STeve

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

• 1 year later...

The Eminence Speaketh:

I have flown the canard and deem it worthy of my Catness. :P

The Eminence Speaketh:

I have flown the canard and deem it worthy of my Catness. :P

Hear Hear!

All this talk and noise from the know it alls who say it takes some kind of superhuman greatness to fly a plane. Pshaw and Posh to those people! Training and experience will overcome a lack of both. Who would do anything at all if nothing was done to begin with?!?

Enjoy the heck out of your canard.