What's your shop's culture?

HatSwitch

Rick:

If you listen to Limbaugh while you build your plane do you think it will make it steer to the right?:D build on STeve

I can steer it from either the right or the left, though customary from the left for some reason. It won't go anywhere though, unless great quantites of gas are moved. In our case, blowing it out the rear end. So to speak ;)

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

Chrissi ... I think it's a long term / short term memory thing, something to do with ageing :D

I live in my own little world! but its OK, they know me here!

Chris Van Hoof, Johannesburg, South Africa operate from FASY (Baragwanath)

Cozy Mk IV, ZU-CZZ, IO-360 (200hp) 70x80 prop

Yeah, she and I have been around since the Romans :ROTFLMAO:

...Chrissi

Speaking of "been around" -- Any Beatle fans out there?

Ever wonder if the oldest Beatle fan, is older, than the youngest Beatle fan is young?

I'd guess almost everyone would say someone in the XX club would take honors to that title, at least until they saw this: enjoy-

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29222505

Well, I'll be up late sanding the shine off a gear bow, and that vid definately put me in the mood for a block of Fab-4.

Hat :cool:

Airspeed is Life -

:cool: - Having lots of it

is Better!

This cracks me up! :)

Cute as a button! :cool:

Does not yet make me feel like filling the adoption forms :)

I live in my own little world! but its OK, they know me here!

Chris Van Hoof, Johannesburg, South Africa operate from FASY (Baragwanath)

Cozy Mk IV, ZU-CZZ, IO-360 (200hp) 70x80 prop

I also play a lot of older music, from big band to ELP, Supertramp, Moody Blues, Beatle, ELO, Cat Stevens, Rick Wakeman, Yes, Tull, to Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater.

On the weekend it's Click and Clack, Prairie Home Companion, American Life, Thistle and Shamrock. That is if I'm not heavily into Rush.

Optimally with a diet coke with some Captain Morgan mixed in...

Mike LaFLeur - Cozy MkIV #1155
N68ML
76225.gif

I get all of Limbaugh's shows on MP3's. I haven't missed a show in two years.

I'll probably get zapped by the topic nazis on this... Aha! That's why the Ron Paul banner!

I am so amazed of all the old school rock (yes,:sad: its now old school) garages here. I still have a few favorites on CD but I have to spin the dial. Sometimes modern or self loathing rock "89X" here in Detroit. I try the WCXS here but it is to me the same old stuff I've heard a million times. Like a PBJ sandwich. Detroit doesn't have that "mix-it-up" stations like other states. We have everything pretty well segregated but its still the same 20 hit songs of the month regardless of type. I kind of like that variety station stuff but not like Metallica and religion mix. My CD collection is okay if the CD player doesn't puke from too much dust. And my casette player had died from being drowned by epoxy. Receiver still cranks though I won't touch it without nitrile gloves on.

If you can jack your PC into your sound system you might try this online streaming music from KFOG Radio in San Francisco, there are times I just cannot take any more of this midwest mix and have to get a flavor of "back home", KFOG does it for me, YMMV.

"adult contemporary rock" .. a mix of the best of old and new, no Sammy Hagar or Delilah :D

www.kfog.com

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

If you can jack your PC into your sound system you might try this online streaming music from KFOG Radio in San Francisco, there are times I just cannot take any more of this midwest mix and have to get a flavor of "back home", KFOG does it for me, YMMV.

"adult contemporary rock" .. a mix of the best of old and new, no Sammy Hagar or Delilah :D

www.kfog.com

Credit where credit is due......KFOG ROCKS !!!!!:thumbsup:

If this had been a real emergency, I would've directed you to move to SF. (PLEASE don't read anything into this.:D )

I now return you to your regular local stations. (No barf imoticon on this site.)

(I hope Epoxy Lady won't trip over the wires from my computer to the Shop/Tent.)

"I run with scissors."

Cozy MKIV N85TT

Phase One Testing

http://home.earthlink.net/~jerskip

LOL, Jerry, glad you are enjoying it !

I wish I could be in SF for there concert next month. KFOG radio sponsers a free listener appreciation concert with fireworks each year, its on the waterfront and they shoot the fireworks off barges in the bay. Appropriatly named KaBoom its been awhile since I have seen one but it was unbelievably better than the best the city of San Francisco has ever put on for the 4th of July. Great fireworks coordinated to great rock and roll, warm nights, booze concessions, food vendors etc.... maybe next year?

This is what you build a Cozy for.

BTW, KFOG has its own recording studios and manages to get many of the guest artists that drop by to record live or unplugged versions of their material which is then aired exclusivly on KFOG, their annual "Best of" CD's are fast sell outs for good reason.

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo