Cozy's in Georgia?

Hey folks, I've been bouncing back and forth on whether to build a Cozy or an RV-10... After considering my mission (300-500 nm xc's; wife and one child... presently an infant), construction cost, tool requirements and FUEL BURN, I'm pretty certain that the Cozy is the right craft for me. Problem is, I've never seen one in person.

Are there any in the North Georgia area? I'm hoping to be able to hop in one and take a look-see.

Worst case, I'll wait until Rough River and stop by, but waiting isn't any fun.

I'm based at RYY, but will meet up wherever you are.

Thanks in advance... Jesse

Stay in touch..heads up, I would say LOOK OUT[grab some garlic]...coming from Dracula, Georgia.=]

How did you decide on the MarK IV?

I would think a Lear driver would have a story....Hmmmm?

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

I've been a Rutan fan since the early days as a 7 year old at Oshkosh in the 70's. I've always wanted to build a long eze but, for slightly more money and a little more horsepower, I decided to take advantage of the extra room that a Cozy offers. As for the learjet, It's a blast to fly but, I never get to borrow it for the weekend.

Worst case, I'll wait until Rough River and stop by, but waiting isn't any fun.

... Jesse

RR is well worth the wait, and a must see for newbies and oldies alike. I must warn you though, you will not leave there the same. You will be bitten by the Canard bug for sure!

Kraig