I heard a rumor yesterday that innodyn is under new management, that the new owner is less interested in generating hype than in getting the engine into production, and that if he goes to a show this year, its to announce full production and immediate availability. Oh! And he might have deeper pockets.

I just wish I could believe it all.

I heard a rumor yesterday that innodyn is under new management, that the new owner is less interested in generating hype than in getting the engine into production, and that if he goes to a show this year, its to announce full production and immediate availability. Oh! And he might have deeper pockets.

I just wish I could believe it all.

And which part of this typically well worded MBA hype should we believe?

Go to a show with five or six operational units for sale on the floor, and at this point take names not deposits. Oh, and stop with the pie in the sky fuel burn predictions and publish some real world numbers that add up.

The up front deceptions killed all credibility a long long time ago, they backed those up with more of the same.

People would understand them publishing fuel consumption that did not meet predicted values followed by statements that they were going to continue to work on improving them. Same thing for production delays.

They need to earn the trust this time around. I wish the new owners luck, I mean that sincerely. I hope each and every step they take in the future is very carefully considered otherwise they risk becoming a very poor joke.

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo