Sun-N-Fun 2008

All right Canardians! (ok, left ones too)

Soooo... who is goin to SNF this year?

We are heading down and will set up camp in the trailer camping area hopefully next to Tracy & Laura Crook on the thursday or friday before.

We will then be wandering around aimlessly looking for Jerry and Debbies house so we can see how far ahead of Wayne they are.

During the show you can find us in either the Engines Tent or the Composites Tent..volunteering this year so Randi can talk to her hearts content about the plane she loves :D

We are planning on doing some LoVac demos, maybe wet layup ones if we can beg some MGS. We also want to talk about strake building a bit.

Please come by and look us up since we will be captive to one tent or the other for the whole show.

Its been three years since we last did SNF and we were so jealous of all the great stories of the canard BBQ at the composites tent, since we have not heard a peep about one this year, is it a surprise BBQ or what?

Regards, Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

<chirp chirp> <chirp chirp>

Crickets? wow, but he swore on TV yesterday we were not in a recession :rolleyes:

I liked it a whole lot better when his predecessor swore he did not have sex with the intern, certainly more believable :ROTFLMAO:

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

<chirp chirp> <chirp chirp>

Crickets? wow, but he swore on TV yesterday we were not in a recession :rolleyes:

I liked it a whole lot better when his predecessor swore he did not have sex with the intern, certainly more believable :ROTFLMAO:

...Chrissi

Oh yes, the old days. When all we had to worry about as a nation was who was zipfronging who's kasapershnill.

I'm sorry too. Wanted deperately to make this year my first SNF. Back to work and getting life back in order now the rest of the country is catching up to us. Now it's $398.00 round trip for gas alone. Rediculous.

Okay, maybe. Found airfare same price as gas. We'll have to barbecue Sat. night at Jerry & Debbie's place. ;-)

Chrissi,

I will be there or I will be square. Can't wait to see half of my motor mount for my 240 HP fuel injectected Renesis Rotary engine with the all the trimmings. ALSO...cant wait to eat some BBQ at the party. Is it still in the Hangar area?

Any way I got the itch back to build...winter is so lame and now that the days are longer and spring is in the air its good times again!!!

Tom McCormick aka BLUE MAX

Tom McCormick

http://tomslongez.com

Almost done the nose section.

Tom,

No BBQ planned as far as I can tell, been trying to instigate one but no joy yet. We'll be busy full time in either the Composite Tent or the Engines Tent so we won't be doing much else till after hours. Hopefully we will have plenty of room to kick it in the evening in Kamp Kozy South.. bring a chair and a cooler :)

Some night we'll have to hit our favorite Chinese buffet.. whacky place has a lot of non-asian dishes, fresh seafood and some great spicy dishes.

Anybody want us to bring anything, parts, pictures, information etc?

We can to a limited extent bring some things and parts as samples that are appropriate to which ever booth we may be in but not to actively promote and sell, plenty of businesses have paid lots of money for the priveledge of being exhibitors at the show so it would not be fair for volunteers do so through the back door for free. But we can sure talk about airplane building and engines.

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Hi Troops

Well Fuel tank and I are collecting all the gear for this years trip, We dug the TAJ-M-TENT out of the closest and the cooking gear.

Are mission this year is to secure most of the gear we are going to need in the next few month of constructing and outfitting the plane.

Fueltank is looking forward to the classes on electrical systems this year

See you all there

Cheers Dam Yankee, Fueltank, Sadie and our newest member Gabriel (kitten asst. to Sadie pit bull in charge of ground crew and security)no kidding.:cool:

Hi All,

New forum member, but have been lurking as a guest for a long time. I'll be at SNF, probably Apr. 12 - 13, but may take a day off work to go on a weekday (I live nearby). Hope to meet some canardians, maybe get an up close look at a Cozy & see some of the more common mods (fuselage, strakes, etc.) for myself. Cheers!

Hah ha ha ha... We'll have to compare Taj-tents, I hope the alotted campsites are big enough for ours. Alas we will be erecting (Edge, don't touch that) Kamp Kozy in the RV area due to the urgent need for cappacino's as soon as my eyes open in the morning, hence the generator.. I think the bean grinder makes more noise than the Honda.

Decadent camping at its competative best :)

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Group:

At present, there are no plans to have a Canardian BBQ at SNF this year.

Family obligations are preventing both Keith Lukat & I from organizing the event.

If anyone else would like to "take the bull by the horns", Keith has the

contacts which can get you the space to have it.

Regretfully,

"I run with scissors."

Cozy MKIV N85TT

Phase One Testing

http://home.earthlink.net/~jerskip