NB nose gear housing

JTest

G'day all

I need a NB nose gear housing. The plans show this is a part to purchase, but I do not know who makes them.

If anybody knows where to purchase the NB part please advise. If not, I will be making my own next weekend so I may finish Chapter 6.

Does anybody have plans? If not I will draw some up after I have completed mine.....

Jeff

G'day all

I need a NB nose gear housing. The plans show this is a part to purchase, but I do not know who makes them.

If anybody knows where to purchase the NB part please advise. If not, I will be making my own next weekend so I may finish Chapter 6.

Does anybody have plans? If not I will draw some up after I have completed mine.....

Jeff

Do you mean the nose wheel box? That should be available from Featherlite or Areocanard.

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years

G'day all

Jeff

I just purchased my Long-EZ main gear strut from Featherlite. They supplied me with the following price list....

LE price list 8-1-05.doc

G'day all

Thanks for the quick reply. I will contact Featherlite and Aerocanard today. The folks that post on Canard Zone again have saved my bacon! Now if I could get somebody to take care of my lard..... :)

Jeff

G'day all

I talked with Larry at Featherlite and ordered the $30 NB and another $1500 of stuff.... Hmmm, I have the same problem at Lowes and Home Depot....

I thank you, but my wife is going to have a COW! We have a herd in my yard already... He he he....

Jeff