51% rule: Drew's Build

Am I the only one or has anybody noticed that Drew has elves building his plane? I watch his shopcam off and on during the day and just when I am not looking there is a flurry of activity and a big pile of work done. I can never catch the little buggers at it. Now I know why he moved to Oz..probably flying monkeys or something?

I am going to have to read the FAR's because I think somewhere "having elves do it for me" does NOT comply with the 51% rule!

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Just looked at Drew's shop cam, it looks like the morning aftermath from an all night building party, mind you I do not see any building progress, just a lot of empty bottles... seems the elves are party animals:D

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Being in the northwest here, elves are not very common. More likely I was going to try and capture a couple of big foots. However if I understand correctly they are not very good at the delicate work.

Finding latex gloves that fit me are hard enough and getting epoxy off of fur......

Would ply 9 work?

Being in the northwest here, elves are not very common. More likely I was going to try and capture a couple of big foots. However if I understand correctly they are not very good at the delicate work.

Finding latex gloves that fit me are hard enough and getting epoxy off of fur......

Would ply 9 work?

Who said anything about having sex with them? I don't think Family Planning Centers would approve of Ply 9 either!

:P Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

I don't want to say anything nasty but I will buy a beer for who ever comes up with the best caption for this picture of Drew.

It looks like he has been ravaged by his own elves but I don't see any tiny cigarette butts :ROTFLMAO:

...Chrissi

post-11-141090158008_thumb.jpg

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Who said anything about having sex with them? I don't think Family Planning Centers would approve of Ply 9 either!

:P Chrissi

Hmmmmm, I don't quite know how you got sex out of that..... Nevertheless they are not my type. They are way to blurry for my taste. At least all photos I have seen make them out to be blurry. The same goes for UFO drivers. I prefer my women to be in focus (and not hairy.... and not big feet.... etc).

Hmmmmm, I don't quite know how you got sex out of that..... Nevertheless they are not my type. They are way to blurry for my taste. At least all photos I have seen make them out to be blurry. The same goes for UFO drivers. I prefer my women to be in focus (and not hairy.... and not big feet.... etc).

Hey, You were the one who brought up latex and furr!

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

I don't want to say anything nasty but I will buy a beer for who ever comes up with the best caption for this picture of Drew.

It looks like he has been ravaged by his own elves but I don't see any tiny cigarette butts :ROTFLMAO:

...Chrissi

"and when he finally came to, Drew decided to reconsider not paying his elves a Christmas bonus this year..."